The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists' Livery Hall
Thursday 24 May 2018, 9:00am - 11:30am
It's been a busy year for anyone involved in data protection and security.With GDPR being enforced in a matter of weeks, we can finally stop guessing what a post-GDPR world will look like under the new regulations, and take a global view on it all. It's now that we can see how it will affect our people and processes, and test the technology our businesses have invested in to support compliance.
Join us on the 24 May at The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists' Livery Hall for an exclusive breakfast briefing focused on GDPR.
The briefing will discuss the lessons learned and debunk the myths surrounding GDPR with the people that are leading the charge and driving change within their organisations.
The session will cover:
- How to conduct an in depth audit and clean up exercise for all your data
- How to respond to Subject Access Requests (SAR)
- Suggestions for best practice processes for SARs
- An insight from a CISO in a financial services organisation on budget and resources to address the challenges
- An overview of the impact GDPR has on the financial services sector (and beyond) from an experienced GDPR consultant, covering applied governance and accountability